We encourage you to be the Church with us by serving the community on a Ministry Team.
Whether you love kids, have musical abilities, are a gifted administrator, or have other strengths, we have a team that needs you!
Contact one of our team leaders to get plugged in.
To connect with and coordinate care for individuals in the body, and to develop and equip a caring congregation.
- Contact: Carol Carper (email@example.com)
To help the church learn how to care for each other’s souls through a Gospel paradigm and to follow the Spirit in shaping us through each other—especially when one of us is hurting.
- Contact: Pam Behal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To help the local body of believers live on mission for the Gospel. This includes local (NRV), domestic (USA), and international missions.
- Contact: Heather Johnson (email@example.com)
To help mentor and encourage individuals in their personal prayer time by providing opportunities to share times of corporate prayer with others.
- Contact: Keith Battleson (Keith.G.Battleson@gmail.com)
To be in community with other individuals in the church as we pursue biblical womanhood and manhood together.
- Women's Ministry Contact: Carly Edwards (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Men's Ministry Contacts: Clark Ramsey (email@example.com) & Josh Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To equip and enrich families to live on mission in our own homes.
- Contact: Morgan Paulette (email@example.com)
To serve the church body—members, regular guests, and visitors—at each Sunday morning worship gathering.
- Sunday Morning Contact: Jason Paljug (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Worship Contact: Jake Edwards (email@example.com)
- Contact: Landon Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org)